Ocella: Drug Side Effects
Ocella– a known birth control pill- be careful as it can do you BAD which is really BIG
As every coin has two sides, every medicine comes with its sets of good effects and bad effects. Ocella, being no different is known to produce side effects, which are surely different. Some of these can also turn into life threatening incidences. Although under rare circumstances, but the possibility still stays. Well, some of you may tolerate it just fine, but still some may require taking serious consideration. Here we have tried to jot down some most common side effects that Ocella can cause, but the list goes well beyond this…
Side effects linked with Ocella can easily be differentiated based on the after effects they cause. While some range from minor to moderate, some that are serious and may turn fatal are also there. Let’s just know about them here.
The check list:
But before the side effects, as is always said-prevention is better than cure. Similar is with Ocella, you can minimize the complications after discussing certain vital things with the consulting doctor. These include
- Take this only when the benefits overpower the risks it can cause, and with a significant difference.
- Ocella should be taken ONLY as advised, (no self changes please)
- You may need few weeks to understand the side effects associated, so be patient.
- Medical help should be taken immediately in case of any side effect.
- An experienced attorney can help you with the entitlements and legal rights you own to get back whatever you’ve lost after consuming Ocella.
The less serious side effects:
- Pain in breast, swelling and tenderness
- Increased growth of hair on areas other than scalp, hair loss from scalp and darkening of facial skin
- Fluctuation in weight and appetite
- Edema generally on feet and hands
- Vision problems, especially if you use contact lenses
- Discharge from vagina with swelling and itching
- Headache that remains persistent
- Changes in menstrual cycle
- Pain in abdomen and back
- Nausea/vomiting and even diarrhea
- Appearance of acne
- Symptoms of flu like chills, fever
One benefit women have with Ocella when compared to other birth control drugs, is that this one does not lead to any weight gain.
The more serious side effects:
- Increased level of potassium in blood (hyperkalemia)
- Blood clotting in legs, which are noticeable as pain in calves, leg cramps and swelling on foot
- Shortness of breath, sharp pain in the chest, blood while coughing, all these are serious complications and are associated with blood clots in the lung
- Loss of vision that can develop due to a clot in the eye
- Change in speech, Weakness and numbness and severe headache which are signs of a stroke
- Yellowing of eyes and skin, dark urine, Pain in the upper abdominal region, some signs of liver diseases
- Lumps in the breasts
- High blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Unexplained allergies that develop as rashes, hives, itching, swelling, wheezing and may even cause difficulty in breathing
In the end…
Ocella is no good a drug; in fact the serious side effects that it can trigger can even cause permanent damage and may prove life threatening. It is thus, needed for all you females out there to get educated about the complete part (both good and bad) about Ocella, to avoid the same from changing your life forever and for the worst part.
In the end it’s your life and no one but you have control over it, if Ocella has done harm to your life or to the life of your loved ones, law is there to protect your rights and get you optimally compensated for the same.